Monday 14 April 2014

Laide Bakare’s Ex-Husband Mocks Her Over Her New Husband’s Fraud Case

Laide and ex-husband, Olumide

Laide Bakare’s ex-husband, Olumide Okufulure has blasted her over her new husband’s predicament. Laide’s husband was recently declared wanted by the EFCC over a fraud case he is said to be involved in. Olumide said in a recent interview that God’s wrath is just starting to fall on her. Hear him:




“You see, Laide has just started. She hasn’t even reached where she’s going. She will soon leave this Alhaji because she likes a comfortable place. I heard she claims that I don’t have money. Now she’s where she can get money. When I met her, she was driving a Celica. I bought her a 2 million Chrysler car. When she had our child, I bought a first-class ticket for her to bring our baby. I later bought Infinity Jeep that she gave her younger sibling.  When she was about to marry me, it was the money she saw. When she came to America, I bought her a 4matic Benz. Laide isn’t a good person, she is yet to see God’s wrath.”
Olumide also disclosed that he will be getting married to an Edo-born medical doctor before the end of this year.

Laide and New Husband, Alhaji Orilowo

No comments:

Post a Comment