Friday 4 April 2014

“Money Makes Me Wet, Bank Alert Is My Best Friend, No Poor Man Should Even Think Of Admiring Me”- Lizzy Gold


Upcoming Nollywood actress, Lizzy Gold, in a recent bare it all interview expressed her love for money. She says money makes her wet, and a bank alert is her best friend. Infact if you’re just comfortable don’t even think of wooing her, because she wants to relate with only billionaires. Hear her:


“A poor man shouldn’t  even think of admiring my picture, not to talk of wooing me. I love  money so much so I can’t marry a poor man. I don’t even want a man who  is merely comfortable. My interest and affection are for millionaires,  if possible billionaires. Money means so much to me, in fact money makes  me wet. Sometimes when I imagine so much money in my account, I could  just get wet. Bank alert is like my best friend. I just need to imagine  so much money in my account and I am turned on. When I get a credit  alert on my account, Oh my God, I get turned on immediately.”
Another very important thing Lizzy looks out for in a man is that he must be well ‘endowed’.

No comments:

Post a Comment