Sunday 13 April 2014

To like someone is not same as having a crush — Emma Nyra


Fast-rising hip-hop singer Emma Chukwugoziam Obi, known by her stage name, Emma Nyra, hasn’t been having a ball since she granted an interview with Saturday Vanguard, where she reportedly stated she has a crush on the ‘Ginger Your Swagger’ sensation, Terry G.

*Emma
*Emma
Emma, a Southern University, United States of America graduate of Health Administration, was quoted as saying “ I have always had a crush on Terry G, I like people who are their own person. He does his own thing, his own sound” when she was asked who her celebrity crush is.
Obviously disturbed by the heat the interview generated, Emma has come out to explain what she meant by ‘crush’. She spoke with me on phone and she was all American cream (must have been touched up by her Houston grooming), all lady-like, without any trace of anger.
“ Yes, I have always liked Terry G’s music, his style and sound but there’s nothing attached to it. I like the guy but crush? I don’t have a crush on him. I don’t have a crush on anybody. To like someone is not the same as having a crush on the person” she  told me.
Emma Nyra is an accomplished runway and print model and she has walked in over 50 fashion shows in Texas, Florida, and New York, representing the Nigerian Reunion Association. Her official singles, Ori Mi Wu, Everything I Do featuring Iyanya and ‘Kereshere’ with two vidoes are still being widely enjoyed across the African continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment