Saturday 21 June 2014

Adokiye Kyrian says she wouldn’t mind being raped in place of the missing Chibok girls.

               
Singer/ Actress, Adokiye Kyrian in an interview with “showtime” says she wouldn’t mind being raped in place of the missing Chibok girls…..if she could trade places with them. (how convenient)
She states:

“This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,”
When reminded that the girls could be used as sex slaves, she had this to say….
They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.
Being raped, has nothing whatsoever to do with ones experience in the sex department…….just saying,babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment